Vote for your favorite Board - vB Board of the Month - July

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bubblehead
    • Jan 2004

I really like petfrd's site! Well laid out and the style is beautiful... they did a great job on the look.

Comment

• Arkham
      • Mar 2001
      • 4.1.x

Petfrd.com by a monumental margin. Doesn't tear out my corneas like first contender I checked, and showcases some terrific integration and customization. Actually, it's one of the best vBs I've ever seen in terms of presentation.

The only suggestion I have is to lose the forum button set. The buttons are an awful contrast to an otherwise sharp-looking, stylish site.

Galadoria is a close second, but edged out by Petfrd's community. That was the clincher. (The oversized sigs and avatars don't help either. I'd recommend reducing the maximum allowed dimensions and streamlining the user info section in the postbit.) Otherwise the site presents a strong design coupled with a robust community.

Comment

• accyroy
        • Nov 2003

Wow... petfrd.com definately gets my vote. That site looks excellent and has managed to lose the 'oh I'm at another vb forum' thought from my head....
        Accrington
        Land Rover Forum
        PLC Forum

Comment

• TalkvB
          • Jul 2004

**petfrd.com** gets my vote, just fits me as a person more.

Comment

• cinq
            • Dec 2002

Thanks to all who liked the work I did for petfrd.com and voted for the site
            vbArticles.com, now open!
            Content Management for vBulletin, made easy

Comment

• Floris
              • Dec 2001

Cool!
              Congrats petfrd.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...