X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • greenhybrid
    • Jan 2005

How to Define Style in PHP

I have three sections and directories in my site. One is the vBulletin forum. Another is the vB Articles hack. The last is vBadvanced Gallery. Because I've colorcoded the sections of the site, I'd like to use a different style for each of these sections. Is there certain code I can stick in my PHP files to define the style for the respective page? Thanks in advance.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

You define the vB colors here:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> All Style Options -> Go

You'll have to ask the authors of those hacks for help with them.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• greenhybrid
      • Jan 2005

I'm not sure if you understand my question. I'm asking if there's a certain snippet of code I can put at the top of certain PHP pages to define which style the user will see on that page. For instance, something like this:
      PHP Code:
      define('STYLE'3); 
      I'm sure there is something I can use. I'm just asking what the code would be.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• greenhybrid
          • Jan 2005

Ugh. I hate that cookie-cutter response. I was under the impression that "official support" is given in "official support tickets." If you can assist, I'd appreciate it if you would. I won't ask you to fix my one-line-of-code related-problems. Thanks, though.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

How's this for a non-cookie cutter response? That's too bad. We don't provide support for code modifications here.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...