Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RagingPenguin
    • Apr 2004

Considering styling professionally...

I have pretty much always kept to my own boards, but I met this one guy here recently and wound up styling his site before I knew it. I did it in about 3 hours and while I left the little icons and stuff for him to anti-alias, it got great reception. Can you guys take a look and tell me if I am totally off base in considering styling professionally? I mean, none of my own boards really take off, and I kinda like making the styles a bit more than running the boards themselves anyway. What do complete styles go for now anyway? Roughly...

Client - The Shadow Walkers Guild
    Last edited by RagingPenguin; Thu 19 May '05, 3:24pm.
  • Cole2026
    • Apr 2004
    • 3.6.x

Well, Wizarding Realm seems to be well designed, I would say that would be a charge around 250 or so, but the shadow walkers guild doesn't really look professional to me, once you make one great design, you have to make sure the rest are up to that standard.

Comment

• RagingPenguin
      • Apr 2004

Well, that one was a quickie I did in a relatively short time to satisfy them. IN a professional paid design, I'd spend a more appropriate time on it, including full template edits and image construction. But thanks. I think that's what I needed to know. I am still looking forward to further comments though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...