Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dfnaccount
    • Nov 2004

UBB Style - Can this be done with VB?

I have been messing round with one of the templates that I have on my forum and trying to get it to look like a very cool UBB layout that I have seen. I have seen it on other forums but they are all UBB forums... and I really dont want to have to change to a different forum software just so I can get the features of this template... that would be stupid... well unless of course it cant be done...

Here is a link to the one site I was using as a guide...

What I am trying to do is code the vb forumdisplay template so that I can get the side boxes on there for Related Links and Sponsors so I can add a tall banner...

The header and nav area I am sure I can figure that out and fix it up in the header template... it is just this SIDE thing I can't figure out.

So if there is anyone that can help that would SOOO ROCK.. I have spent the last 2 weeks tweaking and looking on here for something to help.. but I havent figured it out yet..

Thanks

Happiness
  • Blue Moose Aaron
    • Oct 2002

You should post a request at vbulletintemplates.com. However, if you are not looking to pay for someone to code it for you you might not have much luck.

Comment

• dfnaccount
      • Nov 2004

Actually I did post over there... it is not very active over there. Only like 20 new posts a day, that is why I posted over there.

All I am really asking for is how to get the side panel in the forum display. I already did a few things and I have gotten it to work, the only problem is it only shows up on the first level forum display and not the second one.

I could show you what I mean later Aaron if I see you on MSN.

H

Comment

• Blue Moose Aaron
        • Oct 2002

Alright, IM me tonight.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...