X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • serenity
    • Sep 2003
    • 3.6.x

that is the same font, but mine was free

i'll dig it up and post it here. i have to remember to start including the fonts with my releases

Comment

• 1yesfan
      • Feb 2002
      • 3.6.x

Hey can we get access to this style in action, ON A SITE, and grab the images that are mising???????
      Tim L
      www.yesfans.com

Comment

• serenity
        • Sep 2003
        • 3.6.x

whats missing?

Comment

• 1yesfan
          • Feb 2002
          • 3.6.x

The FRWRD buttom on the PM mess replies is a OLD version, does not match the others. I don't see it in any of the folders of other images either. i think there were a few others missing tha I jsut used from another forum set since they were more generic.
          Tim L
          www.yesfans.com

Comment

• serenity
            • Sep 2003
            • 3.6.x

if you read thru the thread, i had some computer problems and lost many things including alot of PSD's including frost. unfortunately, i dont have what you are looking for. some of the buttons were accidentally over looked and were not created.

Comment

• Ocean
              • Mar 2004

Well, for what it's worth - when I saw that the Frost style didn't contain the "Forward" and "Quote" buttons, I created them myself.

If Serenity doesn't object - I will post them here so that everyone else can use them too.
              Attached Files
              echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

• katerri
                • May 2005

Since the psd's were never available for this, could some of you Photoshop guru's out there give some tips for editing the logo and navbar files?

I have the snowcaps font, which I believe is the one used and can type my text for my site name, but I don't know enough about Photoshop to get the outline around the text and any other needed effects to get the same look. Any assistance or pointers would be very much appreciated!

Or alternatively, is Serenity still around to provide the custom logos and navbars?
                Last edited by katerri; Mon 5 Dec '05, 5:37pm.

Comment

• serenity
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 3.6.x

i'm still around

shoot me a pm or you can talk to me over at maddhouse.net

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...