X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fataqui
    • Jun 2004

More Styles coming soon!

Hi All

I have some more free styles that I will release, Monday or Tuesday of next week! They include...

(2) new Christmas Styles...

1. Blue Ice and 3D Snow, white and blue theme with light blue snow effects
    2. A dark theme, with vibrant red gel and blue gel effects

+++

2 other styles!

3. Contemporary Fusion, wood and aluminum fused together! (frame example attached)
    4. Everything Big, Color Theme Pack, this will come in (blue, green and red) (frame example attached)

C, ya...

Sonia
    Attached Files
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

Would be nice if you just offered them in ZIP or tarball formats instead of double compressing them. Look forward to it.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Fataqui
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Would be nice if you just offered them in ZIP or tarball formats instead of double compressing them. Look forward to it.
      Hi Wayne

I tried to upload the styles just zipping them, but it said the size is always to big! Maybe you should increase the upload max size for style type attachments! I only double compressed them because doing that allowed me to make the archive small enough to upload just under the allowed limit!

Also why is it over at vbulletintemplates, you can upload the full style and image dev kit, without having to worry about the size? If you do change the upload limit to a more reasonable amount for styles just tell me and I will re-upload the styles in zip only format!

I do understand what you are talking about because I have gotten many emails about this, asking how to open the RAR archive!

C, ya...

Sonia

Comment

• manguish
        • Jan 2004

Xmas 1 looks nice - looking forward
        Last edited by manguish; Thu 11 Nov '04, 12:31pm. Reason: Spelling mistooks
        For all your minimoto needs : www.minimotoclub.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...