Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacob
    • Jul 2000

How to: change the style of one forum?

sorry if this question sounds stupid, but I really still don't know how to change the style of one or two forums in the board!
    Lets say I want to have a forum has different color or style than other forums in the board. Can someone explain in detail how to do this? Thanks
  • Dream
    • Mar 2001
    • 3.6.x

youll have to create a new style/replacement/template set, with the colors you want in the style, then select it in the "forum and moderators", in modify.
    Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

• jacob
      • Jul 2000

I'm sorry, but I still need more details.

If I have forum#3 and I want to change its forumdispaly and threadshow. Do I have to make only these two templates and change them, or I have to make a complete newtemplate.style? Then how I add it, and assign forum#3 to the new templates?

Comment

• Dream
        • Mar 2001
        • 3.6.x

completely new style+replacement+template sets

create a new template set, name it "forum3" or whatever
        create a new replacement set, name it to "forum3"
        create a new style, name it "forum3" and link it to "forum3" replacement and template sets. then you can mess around with them.

to assign them to a forum, enter "forum and moderators" option in the cp and edit the forum options.
        Radio and TV Player for vBulletin

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...