WAP / Pocket PC skin: Mobile Alabama

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Girlys
    • Mar 2005

Succesfuly installed! but in my mobile phone the forum looks all messed up, is this mod compatible with mobil phones or just for pockets pc?

Comment

• AshAbed
      • Nov 2003

It should also work with mobile phones

Comment

• hankster
        • Feb 2002

I got it installed and the auto-detect working. The only problem I noticed is that a link to threaded mode shows up even though I have threaded mode turned off on our forums. Great skin... this will help a ton when I'm on the road.

Comment

• wynode
          • Aug 2004

Installed on http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/index.php?styleid=5 Awesome work guys!

Comment

• wynode
            • Aug 2004

I've had a good read through this thread but can't find the option to disable avatars.

Any ideas?

Comment

• evssadmin
              • Jul 2004

Great thanks to everyone. it works great.

Comment

• T-Roz
                • Mar 2005

thanx for this style its very good and the modifications made on it are very good and usefull but i hope i can have these modifications on it:

1 Lines separating each thead

2 if we can put whos online hack on it??

and thanx for the good things made here

Comment

• URPREY
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by wynode
                  I've had a good read through this thread but can't find the option to disable avatars.

Any ideas?
                  I'd love to know also. This is a fantastic style, but the avatars take way too long to load on my Treo.

Comment

• T-Roz
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by T-Roz
                    thanx for this style its very good and the modifications made on it are very good and usefull but i hope i can have these modifications on it:

1 Lines separating each thead

2 if we can put whos online hack on it??

and thanx for the good things made here
                    and can we do a hack that says this post is done by pocket pc if it is posted by pocket pc

why nobody is answering here???

Comment

• LeeD
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by wynode
                      Installed on http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/index.php?styleid=5 Awesome work guys!
                      Did you use the most recent installation files from AshAbed?
                      Crazy $16,000 Contest - Biggest Forum Contest of the Century!

Comment

• tommyxv
                        • Oct 2003

Other than uploading the wap style, is there anything else that needs to be done? I keep getting the 413 error on my phone. I set the option to allow the user to choose style, and went directly to that style via my phone to test it. EX: http://forums.mysite.com/index.php?styleid=10

Still getting 413 error.. ERRR. What am I doing wrong.

Thanks,

Comment

• TeenForums
                          • Jan 2005

This is not actually a hack people, it is just a skin, if you want to remove avatars then you must do it by editing the templates, i am going to try and use this soon, when i do, i will post my template files for the postbit so you can just copy that and it will be much simpler on your phone but still have the same functionality!

oh and a 413 error is when the request entity is too large, this is because the server is refusin to process a request cause the request entity is larger than the server is willing or able to process.
                          Last edited by TeenForums; Wed 25 May '05, 9:41am.

Comment

• tommyxv
                            • Oct 2003

So, I guess I am am SOL with this one.

Comment

• T-Roz
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TeenForums
                              This is not actually a hack people, it is just a skin, if you want to remove avatars then you must do it by editing the templates, i am going to try and use this soon, when i do, i will post my template files for the postbit so you can just copy that and it will be much simpler on your phone but still have the same functionality!
                              how can u also disable the signitures and the pictures in this style only??

and is there any hack when someone writes a reply or a thread from his pocket pc the forum says that this thread or this reply is written by pocket pc???

Comment

• TeenForums
                                • Jan 2005

Not sure about that hack but i could look into it, as for the sigs and avatars not showing, you just have to remove them from the templates, ill have ago now and post my first version of edited postbit, please not however that i am using the postbit_legacy template cause i use the old style postbit with the avatars on the left so my first template may reflect that a little but it should not matter which postbit template you use it in.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...