X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bangbang
    • May 2004

Style Changing When It Shouldn't

Hi

I made a custom style which isn't a child style of the default, but totally different. However the style changes when going from forum home in to forum topics.

The options in vBulletin Options>>Style & Language Settings are set to Allow Users To Change Style.

Also in Forum Manager>>"My Forum Names" is set to Allow Users To Change Default Style.

So what's the go with this? I can't use any custom styles properly, also i saw another board with the same problem and i asked the webmaster and he also had no clue.

Thanks.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

I don't understand what you mean. Do you have a link?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• bangbang
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      I don't understand what you mean. Do you have a link?
      I mean despite all settings above done to not overide the users style, a user selects one skin and when they enter a forum/category it changes to the second skin. www.rorta.com/forum/index.php

Choose the vb grey skin and enter any forum.

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

The skin doesn't change for me. It stays grey.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

Sounds like you might have a cookie problem. try clearin your cookies and restarting your browser.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...