Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nirvanilla
    • Nov 2003

ok where can i find some VB styles?????

sorry im sure this has been asked before but ive been searching google and every site that says vb styles leads me nowhere-i get there and there's no styles. either free or pay-im frustrated enough to pay for one right now..can someone PLEASE link me to some sites that have VB styles?

thank you

• TheComputerGuy
    • Apr 2001

www.vbstyles.com
    www.extremempixel.com

Comment

• nirvanilla
      • Nov 2003

thanks..ive ben going round in circles for hours trying to find free styles..how come there isnt a full tutorial on how to make your own styles? there needs to be, because there isnt much at all for free styles out there, and the ones that do exist for sale are all extremely cold and high tech looking..

i guess that would be my one complaint about vb. the software itself is great, but when it comes to finding styles, there isnt much variety at all :/

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• vbsz.com
          • Dec 2002

Free

vBPanel.com
          vBulletinTemplates.com
          vBsz.com ( will be back soon )

tho the top 2 offer free good one's

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...