• VinhVinh
    • Feb 2004

Looking good DirectPixel..

Comment

• himerus
      • Nov 2003
      • 3.5.x

Originally posted by DirectPixel
      Well, I guess here's something I can show you guys. If you guys like this, I can continue developing a seperate button set in this style, in addition to something else.
      I like this one alot...

Comment

• Silver_2000
        • Mar 2002
        • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Grover
        Hi,

I've just installed them on my VB3 board and really.... they look AWESOME! I even put out a status-update on my forums. Below you see a copy of my posting (it's in Dutch.... ) . As you will notice, the original VB3 Gold Calender, Birthday, Statistics and Who's Online buttons aren't really THAT bad when you see them 'on their own'. Just my opinion ofcourse, but putting them here outside of the forum gives you another impression of them and they look just fine. BUT.... when you actually put them on your forum, they do not work very well. They just do not FIT the overall VB3 style. The revamped buttons by Tungsten DO fit. They do fit extremely well! I am so happy to be able to using his buttons on my forums! Thank you so much, again!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
        STATUS UPDATE xxx (v3.0.0)
        Betreft : kleine wijzigingen m.b.t. de interface-graphics

-----------------------------------------------------

Oude Iconen

Nieuwe Iconen

(Let op: het 2e icoon van links geeft dus aan dat er géén nieuwe berichten aanwezig zijn op het betreffende forum)

Oude Iconen

Nieuwe Iconen
        New icons are cool - What do you need to do to have the forum use them ?
        Miy forum uses this for the calendar on the front page
        http://www.TALONClub.com/forum
        http://www.prowltalk.com
        http://www.nloc.net
        http://www.nhtoc.com

Comment

• Cloud Strife
          • Jun 2002
          • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Originally posted by C.Birch
          and the other.
          I like that blue one c.birch

By the way I really hate this:-

Last edited by Cloud Strife; Tue 30 Mar '04, 2:58am.

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

Grover, a few of those new icons are quite an improvement, like the difference between old_post new_post and the little cake.

Comment

• Grover
              • May 2001
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Floris
              Grover, a few of those new icons are quite an improvement, like the difference between old_post new_post and the little cake.
              What do you mean Floris? To what posting is this reply aimed at... it's not clear to me?
              How much do you love XenForo?

Comment

• Floris
                • Dec 2001

Originally Posted by Grover
                Hi,

I've just installed them on my VB3 board and really.... they look AWESOME! I even put out a status-update on my forums. Below you see a copy of my posting (it's in Dutch.... ) . As you will notice, the original VB3 Gold Calender, Birthday, Statistics and Who's Online buttons aren't really THAT bad when you see them 'on their own'. Just my opinion ofcourse, but putting them here outside of the forum gives you another impression of them and they look just fine. BUT.... when you actually put them on your forum, they do not work very well. They just do not FIT the overall VB3 style. The revamped buttons by Tungsten DO fit. They do fit extremely well! I am so happy to be able to using his buttons on my forums! Thank you so much, again!

STATUS UPDATE xxx (v3.0.0)
                Betreft : kleine wijzigingen m.b.t. de interface-graphics

Oude Iconen

Nieuwe Iconen

(Let op: het 2e icoon van links geeft dus aan dat er géén nieuwe berichten aanwezig zijn op het betreffende forum)

Oude Iconen

Nieuwe Iconen

Comment

• Grover
                  • May 2001
                  • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Floris
                  Ah, your post was a confirmtion on what I already stated? Yeah... those icons by Tungsten are fantastic indeed.
                  How much do you love XenForo?

Comment

• Ahmad
                    • Apr 2002

They look great man
                    People are as good as how bad they could have been.

Comment

• Alex
                      • Mar 2001

I still need this image as a psd with transparent background so I can fit this image to my background. I like this one better than the original one; less confusing.

Maybe someone can attach that image as a psd or send it to me by eMail?
                      Greetz Alex
                      Spasschat-Team - the best chat, you've ever seen :)

Comment

• Tungsten
                        • Jan 2002
                        • 3.0.0 Beta 7

Originally posted by Alex
                        I still need this image as a psd with transparent background so I can fit this image to my background. I like this one better than the original one; less confusing.

Maybe someone can attach that image as a psd or send it to me by eMail?
                        That is in my original PSD pack that I released in another thread. Search for "Tungsten's status icons" or something like that; I forget.

Comment

• akex054
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Look at this post

Okay, I decided to take another shot at making some new icons for the forum home page. These icons are based off of Kier's work courtesy of the vB3 graphics development kit, but have been tweaked a little so that hopefully they will better fit the look and feel of vB3's default style. I also took the liberty of converting the

Comment

• lean
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 3.0.0 'Gold'

Originally posted by C.Birch
                            and the other.
                            excellent really nice

chk out my forums: http://www.mixedwar.co.uk/forums am hoping they will go well with it when u manage to get them done

Comment

• Alex
                              • Mar 2001

Originally posted by Tungsten
                              That is in my original PSD pack that I released in another thread. Search for "Tungsten's status icons" or something like that; I forget.
                              I found this thread, but the icons there are not in 3D like the icons here.
                              Okay, I decided to take another shot at making some new icons for the forum home page. These icons are based off of Kier's work courtesy of the vB3 graphics development kit, but have been tweaked a little so that hopefully they will better fit the look and feel of vB3's default style. I also took the liberty of converting the
                              Greetz Alex
                              Spasschat-Team - the best chat, you've ever seen :)

Comment

• Floris
                                • Dec 2001

Originally posted by Alex
                                I found this thread, but the icons there are not in 3D like the icons here.
                                http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99122
                                They are, just browse down the thread.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...