X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Björn Erkee Eriksson
    • Nov 2011
    • 4.2.X

hjälp mig, med språket!!??

Hej, hjälp mig med språket nån, asså kan någon skapa språkfiler för vbulletin 4.2.0??
    Jag erbjuder den som fixar dessa filer 200 - 300 kronor, måste ha dessa filer.
    Vbulletin 4.1.12 gick inte enligt webbyrån, Webbdo...

Om någon kan fixa det kan den personen få 200 - 300 kr, om personen fixar språket 4.2.0.

Hoppas någon kan det, och vet vad man menar..
    //Björn. E
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

Hej.

Till att börja med så måste man enligt detta forums regler posta på engelska.

Det ska visst gå bra att använda 4.1.12, den som säger att det inte går har inte koll. Man måste ange "ignorera version" när man laddar upp filerna dock. (Hur skulle det annars fungera när man uppgraderar sin vBulletin, men inte har nya språkfiler?)

Sedan som jag tidigare meddelat dig så kommer vissa fraser att saknas, dvs. alla fraser som är nya/uppdaterade i version 4.2.0 jämfört med 4.1.12. De gäller framför allt de nya funktionerna "Navigation Manager" och "Activity Stream" etc.

Och du borde inte be webbyrån om hjälp med att göra den typen av enkla installationer/uppgraderingar, det är väldigt enkelt, men uppenbarligen har de inte tillräcklig koll och det är inte värt kostnaden.

English
    First of all you need to post in English, as per this forum's rules.

It will work fine to use the 4.1.12 language files with 4.2.0, anyone that says it won't work don't know what they are talking about. But one need to select "Ignore version" when uploading them. (How would it otherwise work when updgrading vBulletin and one don't have new language files?)

And as I have told you before there would be some phrases missing, in other words all phrases that are new in version 4.2.0 compared to 4.1.12 will not be translated. This mostly concerns the new functions like Navigation Manager and Activity Stream, etc.

And I don't see any reason for you to have your web host installing the language files for you, it is very simple and appeerantly they don't have a clue of how vBulletin works, and secondly it isn't worth the cost.

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Björn Erkee Eriksson
      • Nov 2011
      • 4.2.X

!!!!????????????????????????!!!!

{Swedish}

Vilka filer menar du nu, menar du vbulletin filerna eller språkfilerna??

{English}

What files do you mean, you mean vBulletin files or language files?

Comment

• Anders P
        • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Björn Erkee Eriksson

{Swedish}

Vilka filer menar du nu, menar du vbulletin filerna eller språkfilerna??

{English}

What files do you mean, you mean vBulletin files or language files?
        I'm talking about the language files.
        The language files for 4.1.12 (which you can download here: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...4-1-12-(suite) the post also contains instructions that should be enough for understanding how to install/upload them, if not try to describe what is uncertain and I can try and explain in more detail) will work for a forum/suite of version 4.2.0, but some phrases will not be translated.
        The phrases not translated are those that are related to the new functions in 4.2.0, but there is not that many phrases so it is not a very big effort to translate them on your own if neccesary.

Later when there is a version of the Swedish language for 4.2.0 available here you can just upload those, but as I mentioned it will take some time since I've been busy with a lot of other things lately and haven't had the time to work on translating it.

/Anders
        Anders Pettersson
        Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
        If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
        Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Björn Erkee Eriksson
          • Nov 2011
          • 4.2.X

Vad vill du ha om du hjälper mig med forum språket?? Asså, om du hjälper mig att installera språket 4.1.12!!!?????

Comment

• Amaury
            • Mar 2012
            • 4.2.X

Vad vill du ha om du hjälper mig med forum språket?? Asså, om du hjälper mig att installera språket 4.1.12!!!?????
            Make sure to post in English, too.

Originally posted by Google Translate
            What do you want if you help me with the forum language? Like, if you help me to install the language 4.1.12!???
            Not sure if that's entirely right since Google Translate is never fully accurate with translations, but as I'm unsure as to what the OP is asking, I can't correct anything in the translation.
            Former vBulletin user

Comment

• Anders P
              • Feb 2002

Another thing that isn't allowed here is to ask for paid help.

To install the language files go to your Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Download / Upload Languages
              see here: https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/...guage_download

When you are on that page (as described in the manual I linked to) follow the instructions in this post: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...4-1-12-(suite), but in your case also make sure that you choose "Ignore Language Version":

Installation Instructions:
              The .zip file contains the translations for Forum, Blog, CMS, Skimlinks and Forum Runner Plugin.
              If you use vBulletin Forum Classic only upload the "Forum", ForumRunner" and "Skimlinks" .xml files.
              If you use vBulletin Publishing Suite upload all the five .xml files (cms & blog).
              In both cases, first upload the "Forum" .xml file, then the others. To upload the translations for Blog, CMS and Skimlinks & Forum Runner Plugin you must select to overwrite the existing language at the option "Overwrite Language", not create a new one.

Also note that if you are using this language pack on a later version please check all updated phrases since variables in the phrases that have been changed in later versions might cause loss of functionality. (I had a quick look through all changed phrases and don't think that anything should be neccesary, so you can probably skip this.)

If your site uses ISO-8859-1 (Latin-1) and thus you need the language files to be in that encoding you can convert the language files from utf8 before you install/upload them.
              This instruction should work.

•Use a a text editor like Notepad++
              •Change the text "UTF-8" on row 1 and row 7 to "ISO-8859-1".
              •Go to menu Encoding (Format) and "Convert to ANSI" (Konvertera till ANSI),
              •then go to Encoding (Format) -> Character Set (Teckenuppsättning) -> Western European (Västeuropeisk) and choose "ISO 8859-1".
              •You need to do this with all the files.

If you try and follow this step by step yopu should be able to do this on your own, and save some money.

If I should help you to do it I would have to have admin access to your forum, but I don't think you should give that to anyone who is not official support here on vbulletin.com. Also I really don't have the time to do those things.

/Anders
              Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Björn Erkee Eriksson
                • Nov 2011
                • 4.2.X

Hej hjälp mig med översättningen...

Hjälp mig med språket, någon som kan det här med översättningar. Jag har försökt göra det som ska göras, följa instruktionerna men nej, det går inte ändå... Här har ni min inloggning:

Användarnamn: *****

Lösenord: ********

Help me with the language, someone who may be here with translations. I've tried to do that is to be done, follow the instructions but no, it does not yet ... Here you have my sign:

Username: **********

Password: *********

Vart vänder man sig om man vill ha pengarna tillbaka, för vbulletin..!!???
                Jag hade haft kvar vbulletin, om det bara fanns på svenska, men det finns ju inte svenska...
                Kan allt om data, men detta är tillräckligt.
                Så jag ska ha mina pengar tillbaka, synd men jag kan med vbulletin och så vidare, men det är inte på mitt språk...

Where do you do if you want a refund, for vBulletin ..!!??
                I had been on vBulletin only existed in Swedish, but there is not Swedish ...
                Can all the data, but this is enough. So I'll have my money back, sorry but I can with vBulletin, and so on, but it's not in my language ...
                Last edited by Björn Erkee Eriksson; Fri 8 Jun '12, 7:02am.

Comment

• Anders P
                  • Feb 2002

Jag skulle rekommendera att du tog bort dina inloggningsuppgifter direkt, att posta dem öppet är att be om problem.
                  som tur är har du inte angivet vart du har din sida.
                  Kontakta mig via PM så ska jag se om jag kan hjälpa dig ändå.

English
                  I would recommend that you delete your log in details immediately, posting them openly is to ask for problems, luckily you haven't posted the address of your site.

Contact me through PM and I can see if I can help you anyway.

/Anders
                  Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Björn Erkee Eriksson
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 4.2.X

Det går ju inte att fixa det
                    Last edited by Björn Erkee Eriksson; Fri 8 Jun '12, 7:15am.

Comment

• Anders P
                      • Feb 2002

Om du följer instruktionerna jag postade ovan, steg för steg, var är det du får problem?

English.

If you follow the instructions I posted above, step by step, where is it you get problem?
                      Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Björn Erkee Eriksson
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 4.2.X

• Använd aa textredigerare som Notepad + +
                        • Ändra texten "UTF-8" på rad 1 och rad 7 till "ISO-8859-1".
                        • Gå till menyn Kodning (Format) och "Konvertera till ANSI" (Konvertera till ANSI),
                        • sedan gå på Kodning (Format) -> Character Set (Teckenuppsättning) -> Västeuropeiska (Västeuropeisk) och välj "ISO 8859-1".
                        • Du måste göra detta med alla filer.

• Use a a text editor like Notepad++
                        • Change the text "UTF-8" on row 1 and row 7 to "ISO-8859-1".
                        • Go to menu Encoding (Format) and "Convert to ANSI" (Konvertera till ANSI),
                        • then go to Encoding (Format) -> Character Set (Teckenuppsättning) -> Western European (Västeuropeisk) and choose "ISO 8859-1".
                        • You need to do this with all the files.

Följer jag detta så blir det fel, det går helt enkelt inte

Comment

• Anders P
                          • Feb 2002

Till att börja med, i och med att ditt forum är nytt. Du skulle inte kunna tänka dig att börja med en databas i utf8 istället? Då slipper du bekymmer med att konvertera framöver (UTF8 är den standard som kommer att gälla framöver, det är bara vBulletin som släpar efter på den fronten lite).
                          Om du har en databas i UTF8 (tänk på att ändra charset i config.php också, se här: https://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/editconfig

För att konvertera språkfilerna till ISO-8859-1 bör det fungera att följa instruktionerna.
                          Vad är det som blir fel?
                          Öppnar du filerna i Notepad++?

Vad är det sedan som inte funkar? Du är inte så tydlig med vad du får för problem, bara "det funkar inte" och det är inte så lätt att hjälpa till då.

/Anders
                          Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Björn Erkee Eriksson
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 4.2.X

Ändra texten "UTF-8" på rad 1 funkar men rad 7 finns det inte någon "UTF-8". Det är felet och sen när jag laddar upp så står det error.

Change the text "UTF-8 'at line 1 works but row 7, there is no" UTF-8 ". It's wrong and then when I upload it says error.

Comment

• Anders P
                              • Feb 2002

Ändra texten "UTF-8" på rad 1 funkar men rad 7 finns det inte någon "UTF-8". Det är felet och sen när jag laddar upp så står det error.

Change the text "UTF-8 'at line 1 works but row 7, there is no" UTF-8 ". It's wrong and then when I upload it says error.

OK, but you don't need to convert the files since your data base is in UTF8.
                              I've now installed the language for you using the info I got in the PM.

However you would need to check "updated phrases" (but I think no one should cause you any problem even if you don't translate them).
                              Nad the menu options are now set through the Navigation Manager, so all menu options is neccesary to translate on your own.

I will repl y to your PM also.

/Anders
                              Anders Pettersson

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...