Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drakie
    • Oct 2010

Swedish for 4.2.0?

Is anyone working on translating 4.2.0 to Swedish? If you need any help just send me a PM.
    Can you believe this? The developers overlooked one of the most important features of a forum!
    VOTE HERE FOR:
    Alert/Notification when being quoted
    http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-8606
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

I will finish my translation in a while, been a little busy lately, so it will probably not be finished until a few more weeks.
    My translation for 4.1.12 will work reasonably, but there will be phrases missing for the Activity stream and navigation manager etc.

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Harleyforum
      • Jan 2011
      • 4.1.x

Drakie, you can easy translate the missing 4.2.0 phrases in VB admin panel. Takes 30 minutes. Its the tabs and the Activity Stream phrases.

Check my forum for swedish words.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...