• koren
    • Feb 2012
    • 4.1.x

some body?? help plz..

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

Language Packs are provided by the community. Once one is submitted we will review it and make it available as we have time to do so.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
        • Dec 2005
        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
        Language Packs are provided by the community. Once one is submitted we will review it and make it available as we have time to do so.
        Koren recalls that once made you wait almost 2 months to do the download. My Italian translation is almost a month and a half in section submitted and have not yet been published, not much will the translation and will be always there 4.1.11. There is a willingness from the Staff of vBulletin put it available to users.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          • Aug 2000

Originally posted by VbulletinItalia.
          Koren recalls that once made you wait almost 2 months to do the download. My Italian translation is almost a month and a half in section submitted and have not yet been published, not much will the translation and will be always there 4.1.11. There is a willingness from the Staff of vBulletin put it available to users.
          Willingness and time permitting are often too very different things. Sorry.

Wayne Luke
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
            • Dec 2005
            • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
            Willingness and time permitting are often too very different things. Sorry.
            Luke you don't have to tell lies, and I don't want to do. Anders P presented the Swedish translation and you published in only 1 day. Luke I am an honest person and not tell lies. Good evening and not answering more to this discussion, I'm not going to waste my time. I remember that I have 6 active licenses with vBulletin, but I bought these day forum Invision Board, I will soon also support for this software, I do not trust most of you.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              • Aug 2000

Luke you don't have to tell lies, and I don't want to do. Anders P presented the Swedish translation and you published in only 1 day. Luke I am an honest person and not tell lies. Good evening and not answering more to this discussion, I'm not going to waste my time. I remember that I have 6 active licenses with vBulletin, but I bought these day forum Invision Board, I will soon also support for this software, I do not trust most of you.

Believe what you will even if it has absolute no justification or truthfulness. It is your choice to switch software. It really isn't about you though. We simply hadn't had someone dedicated to verifying language packs for two years now. If someone got their submission verified quicker it is because they are on a list of semi-authorized submitters or they are staff here or at vBulletin-Germany.com. I am sorry you're not on that list and have to have your work verified which takes several hours to do per language pack. However if you believe there are lies or there is some conspiracy to keep your language submission unapproved then there is nothing I can do to change that.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
                • Dec 2005
                • 4.1.x

Stories still lies Luke. The truth is that since the new company sub entry in you lost vBulleti seriousness. Dear Luke you have tried to count the new licenses from that period? Fell and there must be a reason. One recommendation, you don't have to poke fun at people like me, buy your software and allows you to live and earn a paycheck, it takes more than in the long run lose votes. You can now close this discussion as you did with the other.

Comment

• Zachery
                  Former vBulletin Support
                  • Jul 2002

Wayne only speaks tthe truth in this regard. If you cannot acept that, I'm asking you nicely to walk away.

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Zachery
                    Wayne only speaks tthe truth in this regard. If you cannot acept that, I'm asking you nicely to walk away.
                    Friend a little more respect for someone who has spent almost $ 1000 with your software and remember that without us users who bought your software, you should change jobs. We with our money that we live, bring respect and do not tell me to go. Very soon your bosses will get my news and protests, you should only SHAME ON YOU and you tell me to go? Maa let me pleasure! Another thing, nobody here has asked your opinion, was a discourse between me and Luke.

Comment

• Paul M
                      Former Lead Developer
                      vB.Com & vB.Org
                      • Sep 2004

Friend a little more respect for someone who has spent almost $ 1000 with your software
                      You get the respect your posts deserve, which so far is none. I suggest you grow up.
                      Baby, I was born this way

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 4.1.x

Originally posted by Paul M
                        You get the respect your posts deserve, which so far is none. I suggest you grow up.
                        Friend I have white hair, it is you who should grow up and respect anyone who devotes time to your software. On my forum there are over 3,000 subscribers, I offer free support for over 6 years. Paul you know what it means to make a translation vBulletin? I don't think so! There are nearly 11,000 phrases and there takes a long time, the time that port on to my family and my hobby, but what do you know. You are paid by the company vBulletin, but to me who pays me? I do it for passion, you for money and as you can see there is no much difference have least respect for others and tell the truth. The previous company vBulletin was from another planet and regret Floris & c., at least he 3 days I published in translation, but for me a defiance, keep months in that section, shame!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...