X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VbulletinItalia.
    • Dec 2005
    • 4.1.x

Floris was vBulletin staff and I can guarantee that the maximum 3 days translation is online. Give me an explanation on how the translation by Darkshenron was online after just a short time that the version 4.1.10 was published. I have 59 years, not believing that he was born yesterday, your explanation makes water from all sides. Tell me clearly that the translation is not want to publish and resolve the problem, but then do not say that users of this forum do not respect the rules.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

When Floris was here, that was one of his responsablities. Darkshenron is a member of our staff.

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
        • Dec 2005
        • 4.1.x

1° you haven't answered my question 2° I did not say that a responsible Darkshenron Andis, I simply said that you have published his translation shortly after you have placed online the new version 4.1.10.

Comment

• Ace
          • Apr 2004
          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by VbulletinItalia.
          1° you haven't answered my question 2° I did not say that a responsible Darkshenron Andis, I simply said that you have published his translation shortly after you have placed online the new version 4.1.10.
          Being staff, his version would be more than likely guaranteed to be safe for members to download.

Anyone could make malicious links etc in a pack, if they are not fully checked for that, and compatibility, people would be at risk.
          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• TheNewOne
            • Aug 2011

Look who is the Italian translation published, is the version 4.1.9 and 4.1.10
            Still does not answer the question

Comment

• Loco.M
              • Mar 2005
              • 3.5.x

Not sure what the big deal is, isn't the OP an unofficial Italian resource? Why not release it on his site or is that against the vb rules?
              -- Web Developer for hire
              ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

• VbulletinItalia.
                • Dec 2005
                • 4.1.x

We want to do a little of the counts of how many translations are there? 10, 15, also less perhaps, and not the months it takes to put them online. The truth that you do not check. Most Italian translation which I translated, I have all the outdated phrases. Listen, you don't have to nominate the rules, I know well, and I have always followed, but you are playing dirty.

Comment

• Zachery
                  Former vBulletin Support
                  • Jul 2002

We're not playing dirty, we're busy dealing with customer support issues. As soon as we can we will review your language package and give you a status update or publish it.

If you need anything else please feel free to open a support ticket.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                    • Aug 2000

Originally posted by Loco.M
                    Not sure what the big deal is, isn't the OP an unofficial Italian resource? Why not release it on his site or is that against the vb rules?
                    There is no official Italian Resource. He can release it on his own site though.
                    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                      • Aug 2000

We want to do a little of the counts of how many translations are there? 10, 15, also less perhaps, and not the months it takes to put them online. The truth that you do not check. Most Italian translation which I translated, I have all the outdated phrases. Listen, you don't have to nominate the rules, I know well, and I have always followed, but you are playing dirty.
                      We're not playing dirty. We're not approving any language packs at the moment. There are over 20 in the directory to go through. That is about a week's work for one person. There simply isn't time. Doesn't matter who you are or anything. Doesn't matter how quickly they were approved in the past or who approved them.

As vBulletin Staff, Darkshenron can simply post his in the proper directory. We don't review staff contributions.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...