• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• scamtacular
    replied
    It's out now. Go to download vBulletin but select 'More Download Options', select French under Additional Language, download vBulletin as normal, open the archive and go to upload->core->install->customlanguages and extract vbulletin-custom-language-french.xml. Then go to your vBulletin admin panel, languages and phrases, download/upload language, under "import language xml file" upload the XML file you extracted and don't touch any other settings, and click import. Done!

Leave a comment:

• Didzi
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Yves R.
    replied
    Here:

Leave a comment:

• Didzi
    replied
    I just saw the vBulletin mail as what the file language French and German are available, but I can't find them.

Leave a comment:

• Didzi
    replied
    News ? Nada ? NĂ©ant ? Quedal ?

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    Yeah I know. That was short for "take the original language file, duplicate it, rename it to your liking (e.g. vbulletin-language-fr-504.xml), edit the duplicated language file and import it via the AdminCP".

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    You should never edit the language file directly. Its not the same as translating in the AdminCP, and you'd completely destroy the real master language, as well as not being able to preserve any changes going forward long term.

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    If you don't see it here on the forums, it isn't there yet. However, you can start to translate on your own. I did the same with the German version. Use either the Phrase Manager in the AdminCP, or -- this is what I prefer -- edit the vbulletin-languages.xml file directly.

Leave a comment:

• Didzi
    replied
    So where is the French version? We poor French-speaking users are forgotten?

Leave a comment:

• Didzi
    replied
    French version is very long

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    The last information I read somewhere was that French is one of the initial languages that is being worked on. However, a release date isn't available yet.

Leave a comment:

• Didzi
    replied
    News ?

Leave a comment:

• Sylv1
    replied
    I'm also interested in as soon as available

Leave a comment:

• TLMD
    replied
    As far as I know it is still the same information: Translation is being worked on, but no release date of the language packs can be given yet.

Leave a comment: