Where are the French and Spanish language packs for VBB 4.1.*?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aileron
    • Apr 2009
    • 3.8.x

Where are the French and Spanish language packs for VBB 4.1.*?

Hi!

I wonder where to find the official French and Spanish language packs for VB 4.1.4. All I found here was either for the Publishing Suite or for VB version 3.*
    Any hints are gladly appreciated...
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

Originally posted by aileron
    Hi!

I wonder where to find the official French and Spanish language packs for VB 4.1.4. All I found here was either for the Publishing Suite or for VB version 3.*
    Any hints are gladly appreciated...
    If there is a language pack for the suit it contains several files (since the skimlinks product was added it should be four), one of them are for the forum (main) part. Just install that file.

Secondly, there are no official language pack for either language.

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• aileron
      • Apr 2009
      • 3.8.x

Ah thanks. That helps a lot. However, still looking for french...

Comment

• Anders P
        • Feb 2002

Originally posted by aileron
        Ah thanks. That helps a lot. However, still looking for french...
        My French is not very good, but I found this: http://forum.vbulletin-fr.org/forums...n-française

/Anders
        Anders Pettersson
        Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
        If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
        Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• aileron
          • Apr 2009
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Anders P
          Secondly, there are no official language pack for either language. /Anders
          As AndersP said: There are. Installed them, works fine, thanks for the hint!

But it fits into vbulletins chaotic scheme not to publish those languates here...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...