• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_m7m7
    • Sep 2010

You must refresh to see new posts !!!!!

Hello,

How are you ?

This is my forum ( It's not in English Language)

I have 2 problems :

The 1st one: I must refresh pages to see the new posts !! or any updates
    although, there is No meta codes, htaccess codes, or any hacks that may cause this problem !!!

So, what should i do to prevent this ? because alot of my members complains of this problem.

The 2nd one: It's in the numbers

I want to change it from english numbers to arabic numbers

Note: This is not problem in my computer, because i can see the arabic numbers in different forums , also the english numbers shows to all the members...

I hope you can help me with these 2 problems

Thank you,
  • Zachery
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Jul 2002

What do you mean refresh to see new posts? What cookie marking system are you using?

What do you mea you want to use the arabic numbers? In posts? Or for threads like showthread.php?t=X where X is your arabic numbers?

Comment

• dr_m7m7
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Zachery
      What do you mean refresh to see new posts? What cookie marking system are you using?
      can you clarify this question for me?

Originally posted by Zachery
      What do you mea you want to use the arabic numbers? In posts? Or for threads like showthread.php?t=X where X is your arabic numbers?

In posts, no !

I mean the numbers that been written in posts, numbers in forumdisplay like threadcounts, times, titles, everthing.

Not that in links !

Thanks

Comment

• Zachery
        Former vBulletin Support
        • Jul 2002

I'm not sure if its possible to change how numbers are stored or used, it'd require changing how math is done in php. You might be able to develop a plugin to convert the data on the fly.

AdminCP > Settings > Options > General Settings > Thread/Forum Read Marking Type

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...