Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivalde
    replied
    Originally posted by Garamond
    Just an update on the norwegian language pack - anyone who wants to receive a copy, just send me a pm with your email address
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• Garamond
    replied
    Just an update on the norwegian language pack - anyone who wants to receive a copy, just send me a pm with your email address

Leave a comment:

• bris
    replied
    Done

Leave a comment:

• pjaco
    replied
    I also sendt you pm

Leave a comment:

• fruktkak
    replied
    Originally posted by Garamond
    Drop me a PM with your email address if you wish to receive the updated language pack in Norwegian for version 4.0. The admin cp is (mostly) not translated but 98% of the other parts are done.
    Done

Leave a comment:

• Garamond
    replied
    Drop me a PM with your email address if you wish to receive the updated language pack in Norwegian for version 4.0. The admin cp is (mostly) not translated but 98% of the other parts are done.

Leave a comment:

• fruktkak
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkshenron
    This apparently is the most recente Norwegian language pack available on this forum. It is for 3.7.0, so it will miss all phrases added with 3.8 and those added with 4.0; also, there will be some that have been updated in the new versions.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Sebastiano Vassellatti
    replied
    Originally posted by fruktkak
    Where are they? Can you give me a link please?
    This apparently is the most recente Norwegian language pack available on this forum. It is for 3.7.0, so it will miss all phrases added with 3.8 and those added with 4.0; also, there will be some that have been updated in the new versions.

Leave a comment:

• fruktkak
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkshenron
    For the moment, there is no Norwegian language pack available on this forum for vB 4.0.0. You can however use language packs of the 3 series, they will just miss all of the new phrases added in vB 4.
    Where are they? Can you give me a link please?

Leave a comment:

• Sebastiano Vassellatti
    replied
    For the moment, there is no Norwegian language pack available on this forum for vB 4.0.0. You can however use language packs of the 3 series, they will just miss all of the new phrases added in vB 4.

Leave a comment:

• fruktkak
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• fruktkak
    started a topic Norwegian language

Norwegian language

Is there any norwegian language pack out yet for 4.0.0 or any that works with 4.0?
    Last edited by fruktkak; Wed 3 Feb '10, 5:35am.