X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pyd
    • Feb 2005
    • 3.8.x

Swedish languagepack for vb4?

Is there any languagepack for swedish done?
  • Sebastiano Vassellatti
    Former vBulletin QA
    • Aug 2008
    • 5.5.x

Not on this forum for the moment. Maybe there is one in the download submission forum that is awaiting to be processed, but it is a maybe.

Comment

• Anders P
      • Feb 2002

Check out the group discussion here: vB-admins Sweden.

You can find a version for RC4 (that will work OK with 4.0.0), I will try and upload my latest during this coming weekend (if nothing unforssen happens I will hopefully have the time).

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Astyanax
        • Dec 2009
        • 4.2.X

I want a swedish language pack for vBulletin 4.0 too. Keep up the good work Anders & co!
        AMD Forum

Comment

• EastonHockey
          • Jan 2010
          • 3.8.x

And i want the Swedish languagepack for 3.8.4 Can I download 3.8.2 to my version and get everything translated into Swedish, or do I need 3.8.4 to get the latest? But unfortunately, I find no translation into Swedish for 3.8.4. What packages can I use 3.8.4, Swedish translation?
          Last edited by EastonHockey; Mon 11 Jan '10, 12:21pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...