Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andreamarucci
    • Nov 2005

Admin and user language

I would like to know if the VB4 phrases are divided in admin phrases and user phrases. I would like to translate the user part of VB in italian leaving the admin side in english. I think that this should be better for support purposes and for those that prefer the english language in the administrator control panel.

Alternatively I would like to know if it's possible to set different languages for the user and for the admin side.

Thanks
  • Merjawy
    • Sep 2002

I second the motion.. I prefer using English in Admin CP rather than the forum's language
    To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
    My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
    CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
    Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

Comment

• nibb
      • Apr 2008

Same here. Using the admin on a language other then english makes it very hard to find information. Specially because all tutoriales, manuals, etc and even support instruction are for english.

I was impressed that Vbulletin doesnt allow you do have the admin on 1 language and the client side on another.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...