X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need English language file [3.8.1]

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for English language file For Version [3.8.1]
    I Instilled other language & than i lost the original one, even I do add new language it's give me the new one I added.

It will be better if the file is original English language for the same Version!

Comment

To recreate the English Language, reupload the original vbulletin-language.xml file to the install directory. Then upload the tools.php script in the 'do_not_upload' folder of the vB zip file to your Admin CP directory and run it from your browser. Then reimport the vbulletin-language.xml file. Immediately remove tools.php when you are done.

After this run:

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Add New Language -> Title -> English -> Save
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well, Thank you very much

It's work as you said!

Comment

Glad to hear it.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X