X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Markowitch
    • Nov 2005

Norwegians visiting this forum

Hello everyone

For Norwegians visiting this forum. Please read our message.
    Hello

This is a request from Denmark, but is a Norwegian topic.

We are two Danes with their own vBulletinboards in Denmark. We are now in the process of restoring a Norwegian forum for metabolic diseases after a crash last November. We have managed to transfer a phpBB database to vBulletin and downloaded a Norwegian language pack from vBulletin.com. It works very well.

Sadly lacking in the language pack downloaded at vBulletin.com a translation of the FAQ and Blogs. We would therefore like to ask - if we could get permission to use your translations of these two segments on the Forum for metabolic diseases?

There are 850 registered Norwegian users and I know that far from all of them can cope with the English version on FAQ and Blogs. And we can - obviously - does not translate to Norwegian, even though we read and understand Norwegian very well. Therefore we ask you, if we may use your translation.

We are otherwise ready to go online soon. It was a lot of work to save the old database and now we only remaining language in the FAQ and Blogs, to be quite finished. Can you help?

Hope for a positive response.
    Sincerely
    We have already tried to contact the Norwegian group on this board. We have sent Private Messages and e-mails from this Forum to some Norwegian users. And we have contacted the Norwegian vBulletinboards we could find in Norway via Google. We have not received any response to our inquiries.

We will try, through this board, once again ask for help.
  • Garamond
    • Jul 2004
    • 3.8.x

Send me your email address on pm and I will send an updated norwegian language pack for vBulletin 3.8.1

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...