X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pander23
    • Sep 2007
    • 3.8.x

serbian language file?

Have anyone a updated language file for the serbian language?
    vBulletin 3.7 or higher?

This will be very nice if someone can posted his file.

king regards
    Pander23
  • NickyNet
    • Mar 2001
    • 4.2.X

hi Pander23,

i thinking about to make the translation of the whole VB to serbian latin and cyrilic.

but, it want be so soon. have not enough time rightnow.
    if you find some translation, would you be so kind and drop me an PM?

thank you in advance

pozdrav iz austrije,
    Nikola
    cheers
    Nicky
    Facebook Covers | Nicky

Comment

• Pander23
      • Sep 2007
      • 3.8.x

We´ve now started with a few friends to do the translation. If we are finished the translation, we will share it public too.

I can´t understand why serbian boards don´t share there versions...

best regards

Pander23

Comment

• NickyNet
        • Mar 2001
        • 4.2.X

no idea why serbs don't do that (example krstarica).

okay that would be very nice if you can share your translation. then i will not start with it.

are you going to do the whole thing or only the enduser part?

thank you in advance!
        cheers
        Nicky
        Facebook Covers | Nicky

Comment

• Pander23
          • Sep 2007
          • 3.8.x

Sure, in many years we search a serbian translation for the VB board, and i think not you have made this, because you are so long time here and you know the problem from the "notexist" serbian translation. Sure we will post the finished here in the puplic, but not for people how you (with a bussines), we post the translation for all private people with nice communitys which are searching long time a serbian translation. We know after our serbien realase, comming out fast the croatian and bosnian files (they change only credits and maybe 10-20 words) because is not another language, but for us is that no problem, we wanna only help with this translation.

best regards

Pander23

Comment

• NickyNet
            • Mar 2001
            • 4.2.X

Pander23,

look

1st:
            i never had any serbian forums, therefor i never needed serbian translation of the VB. for the many years since i'm registered here i used always the german one after i converted it from UBB.

2nd:
            if you don't want to share, no probs one day some1 or i will do that even i'm "(with a bussines)". i don't see the point of your feedback... nevermind.

serbian:
            stvarno ne razumem zbog čega mi se obraćaš na takav primitivan način ali nije bitno...
            želim "VAM" sve najbolje da uspete da prevedete VB na srpski a da li ću ga ja dobiti ili ne, iskreno rečeno da mi je svejedno.

ah da.. unapred ti želim srećnu novu godinu.

pozdrav
            cheers
            Nicky
            Facebook Covers | Nicky

Comment

• Geni
              • Oct 2008
              • 3.8.x

If anybody needs a Serbian language file, i have one. The only reason I have not submitted already is because the back end is not translated yet (nor is the help, but I do not plan on doing that). I plan on completing the translation for 3.8 and submitting one then.

It`s a shame that the boards that have done some good work on translating this software, have not deemed it appropriate to share their work. It is a lot of work, and it took me several months to get this far.

If you cant wait for 3.8 and my final version, please PM me and Ill send you my translation so far.

Comment

• Sean James
                • Apr 2004

Is the Serbian language pack available?
                Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin 4 & 5 Skins

Comment

• NickyNet
                  • Mar 2001
                  • 4.2.X

hi Griffin80,

a bit late with my answer

i while ago i started with the translation BUT be informed, it's still in translation, you can get it here: http://code.google.com/p/vbserbian/ and be informed about new downloads here: https://groups.google.com/group/vbserbian/
                  cheers
                  Nicky
                  Facebook Covers | Nicky

Comment

• petar.jugovic
                    • Jul 2011

Dont see the point of translating it into Serbian , if you use Bosnian and Croatian words...

Serbian: Ne vidim poentu prevodjenja na Sprski, kad se koriste bosanski i hrvatski dijalekt.... ako se nešto prevodi treba to uraditi kvalitetno.

Comment

• NickyNet
                      • Mar 2001
                      • 4.2.X

dragi petre,
                      vidi, nemam ništa lično protiv tebe ali ako imaš nešto da prijaviš šta je pogrešno, reci brate, ispravićemo.
                      mi srbi smo takvi da volimo puno da seremo ali da ne pomerimo naše slatko dupence jer najverovatnije ćemo to šta nam treba dobiti džabaka, zar ne?
                      možda je moj problem kod prevoda da ja lično živim u austriji i da imam kontakt sa svim nacionalnostima bivše jugoslavije tj. da više koristim nemački jezik nego naš "srpski".
                      moja ideja je bila da prevedemo na "naški" a uostalom smo tu da ispravljamo greške.
                      javi, doradićemo, ispravićemo... šta ti ja znam. prvi si koji si prijavio da ima takvog dijalekta iako nekolio sajtova koriste već naš prevod.

srdačan pozdrav.
                      Nikola

english:

dear petar,
                      look, I have nothing personal against you, but if you have something to report what's wrong, tell me, i will fix it.
                      we serbs are such people that we like to talk a lot of shxx but to not move our sweet ass it is likely that we will get what we need for free, right?
                      maybe my problem is in the translation that I personally live in austria and have contact with all the nationalities of the former Yugoslavia and maybe as i use german language more than our "serbian".

my idea was to translate it to the "our way" and anyway i am here to fix the wrong translated phrases.
                      message me, i will correct wrong ones ... what do I know. your're the 1st one which reported to have such a dialect, although a few sites already use our translation.

best regards.
                      Nikola
                      Last edited by NickyNet; Wed 12 Sep '12, 3:27am. Reason: english added
                      cheers
                      Nicky
                      Facebook Covers | Nicky

Comment

• Zachery
                        Former vBulletin Support
                        • Jul 2002

Please, if you post in another language you must provide a translation.

Comment

• NickyNet
                          • Mar 2001
                          • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Zachery
                          Please, if you post in another language you must provide a translation.
                          hi Zachery,
                          sorry about that. translation into english added to the previous post.
                          cheers
                          Nicky
                          Facebook Covers | Nicky

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...