• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dimitrios
    • Oct 2008
    • 4.1.x

Greek Translation

Hi all,

I’ve download and checked the unofficial greek language pack for vBulletin and I think it’s a very nice try. Nevertheless, there is lots of space for improvement. I’ve spent quite some time lately translating phrases and texts into Greek and I wonder whether there is a proper way to get involved with the Greek translation and even help with a definitive, official version of the phrases.

For the time being, people who translate phrases (for all kinds of applications), usually pick a word without thinking much about it, often making a rather poor choice.

Actually, one of the side-purposes of my new born forum is the translation of computer science terms into Greek

Thanks
    Dimitris

P.S. I’ve also took the liberty to translate the texts in the Chatbox xml. Is this ok? Is there a way to share it with others that might be interested?
  • stamoulis
    • Nov 2003
    • 4.1.x

Hi Dimi,
    I am sure there will be a lot of people who are interested in a new version of the language pack, as for e.g. me

Kalo kouragio!

Comment

• nikosb
      • Sep 2008
      • 4.2.X

Hello
      i need greek language for 3.7.4
      Where can i find it?

Thanks
      Greek funny Forum

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

Anybody can submit a language pack in the submission forum in the download forum.
        Anybody can download a processed language pack from the language forum in the download forum.

Comment