• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • legionofangels2
    • Feb 2007

Latin Language Pack

Does vb have a Latin Language pack?

If so, link please.

I have a feeling you don't though, it's not commonly used in speaking or writing.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

vBulletin includes a Language Manager in the admin control panel. This allows you to translate the vBulletin interface into your own language or several languages, as well as being able to import language packs created others. Your users can then select the language they prefer to view the board in.

We do have a Languages & Phrases forum where you can find packs donated by our customers and also receive help for creating your own:

The place to ask questions and get help with creating and sharing language packs for vBulletin.

Also, here's the forum containing downloads of the current Language Packs made available by our customers:

This forum contains free vB language packs available for downloading by licensed customers. These packs are submitted by customers and are not 'official' language packs.

Please note, the Language Management System only covers the board text and not individual posts. The posts themselves will be displayed in the original language they were written in.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Fusion
      • Aug 2001
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by legionofangels2
      Does vb have a Latin Language pack?

If so, link please.

I have a feeling you don't though, it's not commonly used in speaking or writing.
      I have yet to see one, but I'd be interested as well.
      Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...