X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alme
    • Oct 2007
    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by pewa
    Just got a reply from vBulletin with the explanation that they approve language packs in bulk, several at a time.

Maybe we missed such a bulk, hopefully they will add it soon.
    Sounds strange considering the last language pack was approved May 4 and the one before in May 1.

Comment

• pewa
      • Jan 2008
      • 5.5.x

Got another reply where they said that approving third party language files was not a priority and on the question when they will be able to look at it they couldn't promise any time soon..

This sucks..

Comment

• alme
        • Oct 2007
        • 3.6.x

This is bad customer service from Jelsoft

Cannot Anders put the lang files on some filesharing site, and then give us a link to it?

Comment

• Anders P
          • Feb 2002

Updated the file

Hi all.

I just uploaded an updated file, since there still were no views (downloads) of the previous file (which means that still no one have looked at it).

Anyway, I have finished the groups "Subscription Tools" and "Scheduled Tasks", as well as done a lot more of the groups "Plugin System" and the "Front-End Error Messages". I also managed to get down to only one phrase left in the "Who's Online".

I would appreciate suggestions on the phrases listed as not translated, in what context are they used in order to make a correct translation.

I have updated the info in post #31 on the status of my translation.

Another positive thing for you is that I also found a mistake used in quite a few phrses that I now have corrected, as well as some typos.

Sorry I can't do anything to speed up the process of making it available to all licensed users.

/Anders
          Anders Pettersson
          Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
          If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
          Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Anders P
            • Feb 2002

You can get som info on the process and when to expect the release of the language file here:

As of right now, my file is not in "Processing ..." status, but from the dates mentioned in the announcement you could expect it to be handled in a few days.

I will see if I can get the time this weekend to update the forum I admin and finish the changes for 3.7.1 as well (there aren't that many changes between the the 3.7.0 and 3.7.1).

/Anders
            Last edited by Anders P; Sun 15 Jun '08, 3:30am. Reason: Typo
            Anders Pettersson
            Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
            If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
            Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Anders P
              • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Anders P
              I will see if I can get the time this weekend to update the forum I admin and finish the changes for 3.7.1 as well (there aren't that many changes between the the 3.7.0 and 3.7.1).
              Just as info I have now uploaded my Swedish translation for 3.7.1 in the submission forum.
              I have also posted a thread on the 3.7.1 translation, and I would appreciate any input and help on the phrases that still aren't translated.

/Anders
              Anders Pettersson

Comment

• filt
                • May 2007

Where do i find it?

Comment

• alme
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 3.6.x

It's not available for download since Jelsoft doesn't let it through.

Comment

• tonkaa
                    • May 2008
                    • 3.7.x

It is really annoying that they not put it up for download!

Comment

• Anders P
                      • Feb 2002

The announcement in the submission forum has been updated:
                      Originally posted by Floris
                      [edit] With the unexpected 3.7.1 PL2 release and the known release date for 3.7.2 I've decided to cut this processing round short and allow the authors to wait a week longer so they have time to renew their .zip files and update their submission to 3.7.2 on the 24th/25th so I can start processing them from 26th on. Apologies for the delay, but this allows us time to process graphic sets, etc in the mean time, and avoids us from having to re-process everything in a week from now, adding uneccecary delays that week. [/edit]

With this announcement I want to let the authors of the language packs know that I am processing your submission between:

Friday; June 26, 2008
                      Friday; July 06, 2008
                      So it looks like you have to wait some more, sorry nothing I can't do about it.
                      But I am a little surprised that languages isn't a higher priority for vbulletin, since I suspect many buy the software beacause of the possibility to have it in one's own language. I can't see why custom graphics have the same priority.

I will see if I have time tomorrow to install the scheduled release of 3.7.2 and fix the translation for that as well (shouldn't be that many new or changed phrases).

/Anders
                      Anders Pettersson

Comment