Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inparadise
    • Jan 2008

Swedish Blog lang. file ?

I wounder if there is anyone having a Swedish lang. file ?
  • pewa
    • Jan 2008
    • 5.5.x

Also looking for this, no one?

How much work is it to translate by my self?

Comment

• WildEye
      • Jan 2004
      • 3.7.x

In my installation (with blog, project tools and arcade) i have over 12000 phrases. Alot of these are not getting translated due to being admin spesific.

So, its a bit of work

Comment

• Anders P
        • Feb 2002

We have now bought the blog for the forum I admin and I have started to translate it (since I couldn't find anyone who had done it).

There are still a few phrases left to translate, but work is moving forward.
        One problem though, since I'm not very familiar with blogs before I'm not sure how to translate a few things because I don't know the functions were the phrases are used.

So do anyone have any good ideas for how we should translate "trackback" and "pingback" (as used in the blog) to Swedish?

/Anders
        Anders Pettersson
        Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
        If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
        Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• terabyte
          • Jan 2008
          • 3.8.x

So do anyone have any good ideas for how we should translate "trackback" and "pingback" (as used in the blog) to Swedish?
          You can use the same words in this case, "trackback" and "pingback".

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...