X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sworm1
    • Feb 2008

Complete Italian Translation

Hi all,
    exist another COMPLETE italian translation of vBulletin?

anybody has got a complete xml it translated file for me?

Thanx in every case.
  • wildweasel
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.8.x

www.vbulletin.it lo trovi

cmq dacci un occhio che alcune parole non sono tradotte in modo perfetto

Tipo cookies l'hanno scritto sbagliato

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

Please only post in english

Comment

• wildweasel
        • Jul 2005
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Zachery
        Please only post in english
        sorry

www.vbulletin.it you can download the translate

Only controll the phrases there're some error on translate

Comment

• Omeka
          • Jul 2004

Hello,

all the translations are found on:

www.vbulletin-italia.it (Unofficial Support)
          https://traduzioni-italiane.it/

Comment

• Sworm1
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by wildweasel
            www.vbulletin.it lo trovi

cmq dacci un occhio che alcune parole non sono tradotte in modo perfetto

Tipo cookies l'hanno scritto sbagliato

hi,
            thanx for the replies ......
            in the it site:
            www.vbulletin.it the translation is good but incomplete, half in en and half in it.

in the site:
            www.vbulletin-italia.it

the phrases are translated with a automatic on-line translator(google or others) and in many cases do not have a sense.
            This could create many problems for inexpert users (like me) if it distorts the true meaning of the vBulletin phrases .
            The on-line translators can help, but then made a sense to the phrases, otherwise we risk not understand what is written in the various tools and/or options of vBulletin, and it is very dangerous for the on-line forums.

Last evening after the installation of the xml it file from www.vbulletin-italia.it
            i don't understand nothing in many areas of the board and for this i had to read in english otherwise i would have activated one tool instead of another and after this i become to translate personally the most important areas of vBulletin......for this i'm searching another one complete and with a sense translation of thi fantastic board.
            If there's another one that can help me i can anticipate the opening time of my forum.

Thanx to all.

Comment

• Omeka
              • Jul 2004

It listens but that version of the forum uses, the 3.5.4? Only in this way it can be understood what you say. The 3.6.8 translations Full and 3.7.0 Beta4 are not like say. The translators online helps but they do not make the translation, even tries you to us translate 11,000 phrases and you will see, otherwise enough to carry it from a who translate of English language and paying even they and you come served to you to duty. My translation uses it a thousand of customers, but it is before the time who I feel a opinion of the sort. It must appreciate the other people's job and then you would have to list which to me are these phrases that you do not understand. Hello

Italiano

Ascolta ma che versione del forum usi, la 3.5.4? Solo in questo modo si può capire quello che dici. Le traduzioni 3.6.8 Full e 3.7.0 Beta4 non sono come dici. I traduttori online aiutano ma non fanno la traduzione, magari provaci tu a tradurre 11.000 frasi e vedrai, altrimenti basta portarla da un tarduttore di lingua madre Inglese e pagando magari ti servono a dovere. La mia traduzione la usano un migliaio di utenti, ma è la prima volta che sento un parere del genere. Bisogna apprezzare il lavoro altrui e poi dovresti elencarmi quali sono queste frasi che non capisci. Visto che conosci così bene l'Inglese, basta essere autodidatta.Ciao e senza rancore.

PS

puoi scrivermi in privato.

Comment

• Sworm1
                • Feb 2008

i'm using the 3.68 version, and in many cases i've actived a tool instead of anothers....
                I've appreciate your work but it is no good for me for this i'm searching another translate vBulletin xml and for this in this moment i prefer the traduction of this site:
                www.vbulletin.it that it is incomplete but is very better..... for ME is a risk to use the yours.
                ....and if i don'find nothig, is sure that i go to pay anybody that can translate vBulletin for me or i wait www.vbulletin.it that in this moment is the best that i've found.... nothig problems.
                Is great for u if the others user don't has nothig language problem....
                is not my case, sorry.
                Now i can't show you nothing phrases because i've already changed and removed many many of this from ur translate, but if u want i can install another vBulletin with your translate and show up all the HORROR.

For me the topic is close here.

bye

Comment

• Omeka
                  • Jul 2004

Aspect these phrases with errors, here on the official support vBulletin.

Comment

• andreamarucci
                    • Nov 2005

Sworm, try this one

I've translated just the frontend of VB leaving the backend in english mainly for support purposes.

Let me know if you find some errors...

Comment

• Floris
                      • Dec 2001

Translations should be submitted to the vbcom forums here in the submission/download forum. This way our staff can review them to make sure the copyright is in tact, no custom phrases are found and no 'naughty' stuff is going on that we can catch.

Comment

• andreamarucci
                        • Nov 2005

I know that Floris, in fact my translation was submitted some time ago and is available from this forum here

Please remember that this is only a frontend translation. The admin side is in english...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...