• Show
Clear All
  • ParsianSat_Net
    • Sep 2007
    • 3.7.x

Need english version

hello
    I delete english version in forum.
    please give me language english.(default)
    Thanks
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

To recreate the English Language, reupload the original vbulletin-language.xml file to the install directory. Then upload the tools.php script in the 'do_not_upload' folder of the vB zip file to your Admin CP directory and run it from your browser. Then reimport the vbulletin-language.xml file. Immediately remove tools.php when you are done.

After this run:

AdminCP -> Languages & Phrases -> Add New Language -> Title -> English -> Save
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• nexialys
      • May 2004
      • 1.1.x

Actually, if your forum already had the english language as the default original language, you just have to re-create a new language in your language menu, name it english, and it will use the default language entries in the database... this will save you the process to upload if back.

the point is that the default elements of the language are already english...

if you installed the complete arabic version first, then you have to follow the action Steve described to you.
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment