• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

SE - Swedish language pack 3.6.8 discussion

Hi.

My translation to Swedish for 3.6.8 are now available here:

If you find any typos or other things please post them here.

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Peter85
    • Aug 2007
    • 3.6.x

Yeah, thanks a lot!

Typo found: Its "kontrollpanel", not "kontrolpanel"..

Comment

• Anders P
      • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Peter85
      Yeah, thanks a lot!

Typo found: Its "kontrollpanel", not "kontrolpanel"..
      Thanks, found it and fixed it.

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• pyd
        • Feb 2005
        • 3.8.x

Found a error (I think, or my co-admin fu*ked up...)

In the phrase "$vbphrase[noid]", you have missed to use the {1} and {2}.

(This error is found if you go to "showthread.php?t=xxxxx" (Where xxxxx = unvalid number).
        At the bottom there is a "contact admin" text, that's where it's wrong.

Comment

• Anders P
          • Feb 2002

Originally posted by pyd
          Found a error (I think, or my co-admin fu*ked up...)

In the phrase "$vbphrase[noid]", you have missed to use the {1} and {2}.

(This error is found if you go to "showthread.php?t=xxxxx" (Where xxxxx = unvalid number).
          At the bottom there is a "contact admin" text, that's where it's wrong.
          That phrase looks like this in my forum:
          Inget {1} specifierat. Om du f&ouml;ljde en giltig l&auml;nk var v&auml;nlig och meddela den <a href="{2}">administrat&ouml;ren</a>.
          So the variables are in there, but I deleted out the "den" in the end, that shouldn't be there.

/Anders
          Anders Pettersson

Comment

• pyd
            • Feb 2005
            • 3.8.x

Ok.
            I got this message:

vBulletin-meddelande Inget $idname specifierat. Om du följde en giltig länk var vänlig och meddela den webbansvarige.
            And when I clicked the link to "webbansvarige", this is what was inserted into "to" in outlook:
            $vboptions[webmasteremail]
            So I changed the phrase to:
            vBulletin-meddelande Inget {1} specifierat. Om du följde en giltig länk var vänlig och meddela den {2}.

Comment

• Addonic
              • Dec 2007
              • 3.6.x

Swedish/english

Hello Anders P, i was wondering if you could do a second language file, there all forum stuff is in swedish but the "/forum/admincp/index.php" stuff still are in english.

/Best reguards Addonic

Comment

• Anders P
                • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Addonic
                Hello Anders P, i was wondering if you could do a second language file, there all forum stuff is in swedish but the "/forum/admincp/index.php" stuff still are in english.

/Best reguards Addonic
                Yes I suppose I could do that, but since I have no use of that what so ever and I don't have the time to such things you would have to do that yourself if that is something you need.
                It would mean to delete the Swedish for all phrases that you don't want to have translated. You don't hae to be very skilled in any language to do that.
                If you don't want to have the Swedish in the admin cp, the easiest way would be to switch the language you are using when you go to the admin cp.

/Anders
                Anders Pettersson

Comment

• autostock
                  • Mar 2008

Thanx! Is it possible to get rid of the english buttons as well? They are gif´s, so maybe we have to re-work them in Photoshop.

Comment

• Anders P
                    • Feb 2002

Originally posted by autostock
                    Thanx! Is it possible to get rid of the english buttons as well? They are gif´s, so maybe we have to re-work them in Photoshop.
                    There are psd files available in the members area, I never bothered to put up my Swedish buttons here since most people use different colour schemes anyway. If you want Swedish buttons in the default vbulletin colours you could get them from the forum I admin.

/Anders
                    Anders Pettersson

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...