Where can I find the official Chinese Simplified language pack for 3.6.2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ttk_2k
    • Oct 2006
    • 3.6.x

Where can I find the official Chinese Simplified language pack for 3.6.2?

Hello, sorry if I caused any inconvinient.

I've searched here but couldn't find the latest and official Chinese simplified language pack to download, I have just got a license and am thinking to setup a forum in chinese. I've heard from somewhere that the Chinese language pack would cause the forum unable to search in Chinese, and also will face some template messing ups, is that true? If so, may any friend tell me how to fix this problem?

Thank you very very much! And hope to get the answer asap.

T
    TT

[ VReplay ] - Advanced in Design
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hello,

You can purchase a chinese license from www.vbulletin-chinese.com but that won't get you english support.

You can download for free a language pack in chinese from this forum: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96

If it is for 3.5 or 3.6 it will work on 3.6.2 too.

Comment

• ttk_2k
      • Oct 2006
      • 3.6.x

Hi, thank you very very much!

do you mean, that the later versions after 3.5 have not made any changes on language files? so I can just use the available one - 3.6.0 RC1 chinese language pack on the current vB 3.6.2? And do u know if I use the chinese language pack, would itl cause any search or template issues, for example, users would not be able to search for chinese phrases?

Currently the vbulletin-chinese.com is down to me, and yet I have already purchased an owned license from here the english official site, so maybe I would consider to buy from them next time.

Thanks!
      Last edited by ttk_2k; Mon 6 Nov '06, 1:51pm. Reason: To complete my questions.
      TT

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

The 3.6.0 one will work just fine on 3.6.2.

Once I get in touch with their developer I will request an update on the English package we sell here for Chinese translation.

Comment

• ttk_2k
          • Oct 2006
          • 3.6.x

Hi, thank you for your replies, you are really helpful!

But sorry for my English, when you said "an update on the English package we sell here for Chinese translation", do you mean an update on Language pack at here or you will have a whole vB package in Chinese language available for us to download from the members area?
          TT

Comment

• chc223
            • Nov 2006
            • 4.0.x

Originally posted by Floris
            The 3.6.0 one will work just fine on 3.6.2.
            Thanks for the answer.
            Ritht now, I can try to install 3.6.2 instead of 3.5.4

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...