• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joomlajon
    • Aug 2006
    • 3.8.x

What is order by points/expiration?

Hello,

Right now I am working with a translation for the infractionsystem. And two options I can't relate to anything is "Order by Expiration" and "Order by Points"

What are they?

Add infraction group is translated in the infraction section but not the add infraction level.

I am new to this, so how do I know where to find these missing phrases which are in the user infraction manager but not in the section.

I am looking and searching, and since I am a beginner it is not that easy right now? Sorry and Thank you

Jon

ps. by the way, infraction in swedish is just about finished ds.
  • Chousho
    • Jan 2004
    • 3.8.x

Order by Expiration is such as this. A user is warned about misconduct, and the warning will expire at a certain time. Order by expiration, I would assume, orders by the date warnings expire.

Expires -- User
    6/5/07 -- User A
    8/2/07 -- User B
    9/3/07 -- User C

Order by points would be something such as this: User 1 has 5 points, User 2 has 8, User 3 has 1 point, User 4 has 6, so it orders it so that

Points -- User
    8 -------User 2
    6 -------User 4
    5 -------User 1
    1 -------User 3

Comment

• joomlajon
      • Aug 2006
      • 3.8.x

Splendid,

Thank you!

My mind were somewhere else, interpreted it as a kind of 'order product' and just coulnd't get it.

/jon

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...