Help to translate some phrases (in what context are they used)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

Help to translate some phrases (in what context are they used)

Hi.

I have had some troubles to translate some phrases because I haven't found out in what context the phrases are used, and to get a good translation context is important.
    By trying out different functions in the admin CP one can usually find out, but sometimes it is difficult.
    Right now I don't have the possibility to try things out on anything than a live forum (and you don't want to try everything on that )

Anyway there is two phrases in the SQL Tools group called:
    $vbphrase[results_x_y] Results: {1} ({2}s)
    $vbphrase[affected_rows] Affected Rows: {1} ({2}s)

Could someone explain when this is used so I can get what the "s" is for.

Thanks.
    /Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Marco van Herwaarden
    • Nov 2004
    • 3.8.x

The time it took to run a query in seconds is shown at the place of {2}.

Example:
    Results: 3 (0.0050s)
    Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
    Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

• Anders P
      • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Marco van Herwaarden
      The time it took to run a query in seconds is shown at the place of {2}.

Example:
      Results: 3 (0.0050s)
      Thanks.

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...