• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bobmarleyfanclub
    • Mar 2006
    • 3.5.x

Where can I download dutch translation 3.53

Hi Everybody,

First Sorry for mine bad English, but I'm a boy from the Netherlands, I hope you will understand mine question well.

Sorry for this question. If this question in the wrong section, I hope the moderators will move it to the right section.

Where can I download the Dutch translation for version 3.5.3.?

Now I will find only translation for version 3.5.4. and this translation is not working for 3.5.3.

The Dutch translation for 3.5.4. is not complete at this moment, that's the reason why I will use 3.5.3. version for mine website. The admin area and the moderators area are not in Dutch avaible for 3.5.4.

When I see a link for the older Dutch versions, then he is closed and there is no download link.

I hope there is somebody who can help me with this question.

I tried this one: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=182671 but this one is not working for 3.53 version.
    Last edited by bobmarleyfanclub; Sun 21 May '06, 1:37pm.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

There is no Dutch Language Pack specifically for 3.5.3. You can upgrade to 3.5.4 and use the one that is available.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• bobmarleyfanclub
      • Mar 2006
      • 3.5.x

Hi,

Sorry for mine post. Moderators will you delete this post for me?

Now I installed 3.54 again and I upload the Dutch language again, and now the Admin and moderators area is in Dutch !

I don't know what's happened last weekend, but I'm happy that's it is working now.
      Last edited by bobmarleyfanclub; Mon 22 May '06, 1:50am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...