X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

Swedish language 3.5.2

Hi.

I have just now submitted my translation for 3.5.2, it will probably very soon be available for download.

For this version I have gone over and checked all changed phrases in the default language (English US) from the 3.0.0 stage.
    I found a few phrases that had been changed and therefor needed to be changed in the translation as well.

I also found that in one of the first phrases I translated ($vbphrase[forum_rules_description]) when I started my translation there was some reference to the name of the forum I administrate.
    So if you are using one of my previous translations check that phrase and change to something that suits you. In this translation this is fixed.

I will continue to work on it since there are still some parts that is not translated yet. Everything (as far as I know) in the front end is translated, but parts in the Admin CP, mainly the help texts, is missing at this stage.

And again I appreciate if you find any mistakes, typos etc. and let me know.

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Tailfeathers
    • Jun 2004
    • 3.6.x

Tack så mycket Anders.
    Photography :: Bird Information and Help

Comment

• mrmunson
      • Jun 2005
      • 3.6.x

Good stuff!

Just recently bought vB after having grown out of our previous forum-installation, and I put your translation straight into my newly installed 3.5.3 install without any problems. Great work mate!

Quick question: does anyone know where to fins Swedish alternates for the default buttons?
      Last edited by mrmunson; Sun 29 Jan '06, 12:08pm.
      Best regards,
      MrMunson
      www.muppfarmen.se

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...