X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

Swedish language 3.5.1

HI.

I have updated the Swedish language file I have translated for 3.5.1.

You can find the language pack here.

If you find any typos etc. please let me know.

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Surfer
    • May 2000
    • 3.5.x

hello, I get the following when I try to edit the settings after import:

'The locale 'sve' could not be located on this server.'

Thanks for this pack!

Comment

• Anders P
      • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Surfer
      hello, I get the following when I try to edit the settings after import:

'The locale 'sve' could not be located on this server.'

Thanks for this pack!
      That is probably a problem with what is installed on your server and not with the langauge pack (I think) I haven't had any similar problem.

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...