Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ABLady
    • Apr 2002

I need answer from Development team regarding Language files

I just noticed tha more than 100 phrases in the language files I had translated have changed. MORE THAN 100 WITHOUT vb team mentioning a single one of them in the changed files from 3.0.7 to 3.5.0!

To me this is unacceptable. If I had not noticed these my users would not know what hit them.

PLEASE, in the future when you make changes to language files, you MUST let us know just as you let people know what templates have changed and so on.

Would a vb Development Team please assure me of this?

:cool: That which is obvious, needs no introduction. :cool:
  • Boxy
    • Oct 2002

This is something the devs have on their to do list.

Comment

• ABLady
      • Apr 2002

Boxy, thank you for your reply. I was a bit upset before when I found out I had to do my hard work of translating many phrases over again.

But, after reading your reply, I feel much better knowing that the vb team is committed to making this process easier for me and others who've had to translate (as you know, a very hard and tedious job) their board.

It's this commitment to excellence that has kept me loyal to vBulletin software.

Thank you.

:cool: That which is obvious, needs no introduction. :cool:

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...