Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ByPixel
    • Jan 2005

Looking for Bulgarian language pack for vB3

I need vBulletin in Bulgarian. I cannot find anyone who already did this work.
    Do you know where to find this language pack?
    Thanks much!

Andrea
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

No one has created a Bulgarian Language pack yet, at least not one they are sharing.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• lordm
      • Apr 2005

They have bulgarian language http://hardwarebg.com/forum/, i asked them but they did not answer me.

Comment

• dannyboy1
        • Aug 2005

so any news about the bulgarian language pack? I need it badly.

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Hello,

A shame that they haven't read or received your contact email about sharing their language pack with the community - but it is their choice to do so or not -

We don't have one and have none in the making, sorry. None of our staff members knows that language.

What I can offer you is to be a team language leader on vbulletin-language.com and that way you can translate vbulletin from english to bulgarian. You can invite family and friends or other customers to help you out and I can set them up below you as team members. Hopefully working as a group on the language speeds up releasing one. Please think about it and let me know. Note: vBlanguage is not an official vbulletin site, just one of my personal sites where I offer ppl to work together to translate vbulletin.

Comment

• dannyboy1
            • Aug 2005

I already started to translate vbulletin into Bulgarian. It's going slow I can say because I don't have much free time.
            Anyway though I am translating it from german, not from english because my sister can help me too. I am using this german language pack - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109723
            I want to ask what parts of this file ^^ are for the frontend only, I prefer to use the control panel in english and I will not translate it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...