X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anders P
    • Feb 2002

Swedish (vB 3.0.0)

Hi.

I have made a Swedish translation (you can see it here: www.budo.se/forum/) that is more or less done for the front end, but stilll have a lot to do in the Admin CP such as the help texts etc.

Anyone else working on a Swedish translation?

/Anders
    Anders Pettersson
    Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
    If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
    Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.
  • Shane
    • Oct 2000
    • 3.8.x

Not that I know of. Once your done with the pack can you upload it in a thread here on vb.com so only regesiter vB lincences holders may access it?
    Shane
    CIO, FrakMedia.net
    Director of Information, BattlestarForum.com

Comment

• Anders P
      • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Shane
      Not that I know of. Once your done with the pack can you upload it in a thread here on vb.com so only regesiter vB lincences holders may access it?
      Yes I plan to only put it here (is it correct that only vB licence holders can download on this forum?) when it is finished.
      But if anyone else is working on it I thought one might exchange ideas and maybe help out with different parts.

Actually got a request from one person to send him my language file, but I couldn't find the vBulletin copyright notice on his forum so I think I will only put it here.

/Anders
      Anders Pettersson
      Don't send me requests by PM to email you the Swedish language file that I have done. My translation is only available here at vbulletin.com to licensed users.
      If you want updates on when a new version of the Swedish language packs (forum & suite) are available, subscribe to this discussion.
      Don't PM me for support on how to install language files etc. please post in the appropriate forum, that will most likely give you help quicker.

Comment

• Shane
        • Oct 2000
        • 3.8.x

Yeah. It's a "hack" i think that vB.com added to their forums on here so they know who is regesitered and who isn't.
        Shane
        CIO, FrakMedia.net
        Director of Information, BattlestarForum.com

Comment

• GamerzWorld
          • Sep 2003
          • 3.5.x

Can you release now? Hows it going?

Comment

• Anders P
            • Feb 2002

Swedish language file

Ok since some people have requested it here it is.

Most of the user side is done, but a lot of the Admin CP is still not translated.
            When I have time I will update the file.
            Anyone that find typos etc. please let me know.

/Anders

Edit:
            Updated the language file. Not so much more translated, but some more, planning on do more work in the next couple of weeks.

There is now a file for version 3.0.3, se this thread
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Anders P; Tue 6 Jul '04, 1:20am.
            Anders Pettersson

Comment

• Anders P
              • Feb 2002

Bump

Bumping this so people will notice the file is updated.

/Andes
              Anders Pettersson

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...