Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AlienSector
    • Oct 2004

AlienSector Dial-Up Style

The AlienSector Dial-Up skin is set for use with vBulletin 3.0 and works with the latest build 3.0.3. The skin was developed mainly for forums that need a quick-loading skin for users on dial-up connection or simply want a less graphical choice.

The skin is available free of charge, all that is asked is that the link back and reference to AlienSector be left in tact (i.e. Style Design: AlienSector.com). Other from that, you may modify the skin as you wish, though it may not be redistributed or sold.

This is version 1.0 of the dial-up skin and future versions should follow, which will include further graphic reduction and so forth as time permits. All updates will be available at AlienSector.com.

Support is limited though I will do my best to address all issues as they arise and in a timely manor. I ask that instead of using this thread, please direct your support questions to the following forum to keep support queries in line and to prevent users from having to search through posts in a single thread:

http://www.aliensector.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Edit: Edited support URL
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AlienSector; Wed 17 Nov '04, 5:01pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...