X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • renep
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

NL - Dutch (Applinet) language pack 3.6.0

I submit a new Dutch Language Pack (language code: NL) for vBulletin 3.6.x, that has been discussed in this thread. It contains a README.txt with an explanation in Dutch. The translator has signed a contract with my company Applinet BV in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, that allows for this public distribution and general reuse on all Dutch vBulletin forums. I ask that the README.txt remains in the .zip, since it credits the translator and requests users to credit the translator and sponsor somewhere on their forum (although this is not mandatory).

This translation is considered a major improvement on the existing Dutch Language Pack by many people. The use of the Dutch language is virtually flawless. However, unlike the existing pack, it contains only the phrases that are visible in the regular forum and not the phrases that appear only in modcp or admincp.

-----------
    Discussion Thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202645

Attached Files
    Last edited by Colin F; Thu 28 Sep '06, 6:22am.
    "The lurking suspicion that something could be simplified is the world's richest source of rewarding challenges"
    - Edsger Dijkstra
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...