X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HuMoRi.CoM
    • Oct 2004

AL - Albanian Language xml file for vb 3.5.0

Hi all since i was not allowed to open a new thread at the vb 3.0.0 language pack section i thought to open one in here i know it is not the appropriate section but i think there might be plenty of administrators that might want this board translated into albanian and since no-one of the other ones does not give their work out i will do that because for the only thing that i have been looking all over for it and my time wasted on something that other people has done but they are so ......... that they ask crazy amounts for that.

its not 100 percent completed yet and every single word translated but i can say that it is more than 65 percent completed as it took me more than 2 months translating it day by day.

One thing for the other albanians webmaster who has vb installed and doesnt give out the translation "You all discuss me, think about others next time they all want something nice on their community, why not the best forum script ever made?"

to upload it follow the steps above

1- download the xml file from http://www.humori.net/albanian.xml
    2- Go to Admin Control Panel in your vb board
    3- Go to Languages And Phrases
    (then from the drop down menu click on)
    4- Download / Upload Languages
    5- Click browse on the option above and find the location of the file "albanian.xml" after it comes up on the providen box press import

and u will have all the files that i have translated from english to albanian check this from time to time and i will write for the updates once a month listing all the other sections traslated. (I am sorry for this time but as im the only one who knows english from my staff members it will be a bit slow as i got other things to take care of but the above translation its up to 87 percent translated for most of the hacks at vbulletin.org and also on the outside look its all translated for the users the only thing i havent been havint time to translate are queries, databases, modcp, admincp things like for the users and vizitors will not be that important.)

If u feel to make a donation please do as it will help me to maintain my community for a donation please pm me.

Hope this language pack it will be helpful and it will be at least appreciated from some webmasters so that i can be happy that it was something needed.
    Last edited by HuMoRi.CoM; Mon 17 Oct '05, 1:29am.
  • HuMoRi.CoM
    • Oct 2004

The Albanian language pack its down for them who wishes to get this language pack please email at [email protected] or you can ask at www.forumishqiptar.net for it and i will be more than happy to help you!

Conditions Aply!

Many thanks
    HuMoRi
    Last edited by HuMoRi.CoM; Thu 19 Oct '06, 9:37am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...