X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feldon23
    • Nov 2001
    • 3.7.x

vB3 Template Browser

This PHP script is designed to let you browse templates from inside vBulletin Style files. This tool faciliates upgrading from one version of vB3 to another with Beyond Compare or other file comparison utilities.

Simply upload any vbulletin-style.xml files you have
    (renaming them to just about anything you want -- the filename is irrelevant) and you can view the template you've requested from 2 different vB3 versions on-screen.

NOTE: Fetching templates from the two style files means that your web server is having to search through ~1.2MB of data. This can be disk, memory, and processor intensive!! This script is recommended for dedicated hosts only.

NOTE: The Submission Guidelines didn't seem to include or exclude what I am posting, so here goes. I would categorize it under Tool/Utility. It is not a hack for vBulletin. I would really hate to see it get lost/buried over at vB.org.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by feldon23; Thu 24 Feb '05, 4:42pm.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

Please discuss this script here:

Please discuss the vB3 Template Browser script by feldon23 here. You can download it in this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131252
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...