X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Top Nurse
    • May 2006
    • 3.6.x

Calendar drop down from navbar?

Is there anyway to easily move the calendar drop down box from the bottom of the page to the navbar where the calendar link is?
  • Jake Bunce
    • Dec 2000
    • 3.6.x

Which "drop down?" Here are instructions to add an additional popup menu to the navbar (the last post).

Comment

• Top Nurse
      • May 2006
      • 3.6.x

The "Calendar Jump" drop down that is at the bottom right of the stock Calendar page. Our site has 15 separate calendars and we would like to be able to access those calendars right from the navbar without first going to the stock calendar page. IOW, we would like to be able to click the stock Calendar link on the navbar and instead of going to the stock calendar we get the chance to jump to whatever calendar we choose to. Am I making myself clear or should I post a pic?

Comment

• Jake Bunce
        • Dec 2000
        • 3.6.x

The template code for that specific menu will not work in the navbar, but you can add a new popup menu and manually specify the calendar links.

Comment

• TLCTugger
          • Sep 2006
          • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Top Nurse
          we would like to be able to click the stock Calendar link on the navbar and instead of going to the stock calendar we get the chance to jump to whatever calendar we choose
          That's what I'm looking to do as well. Since I only have two calendars, I'll make a drop-down and manually add the links to the two calendars.

It would be better if each new calendar had a switch "Include on NavBar?"

Then the navbar would say "Calendar" if there was one and take you straight to it, but if the set of included calendars had more than one element, the Navbar would say "Calendars" and require one more click to get to the desired one (like mine will soon)

-Ron Low

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...