X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sushi7
    • Jun 2005

hey monkeys! how can this be done?

hey guys,

i'm really excited about version 3.5 so i'm going to hold out before it gets released as an official product. but i was wondering how a forum can generate this output from vB? http://forum.mamboserver.com/archive...p/t-49385.html

its essentially a html file of a forum post. is this a default option in vB or a script which I have to d/l or buy?

thxxx
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Thank you for your interest in the vBulletin forum software and we're looking forward to your purchase.

Yes, that archive/*-id.html is a default feature in vBulletin.

If you have more questions: Ask!

(and I'm not a monkey)
    Last edited by Floris; Fri 24 Jun '05, 1:42pm.

Comment

• Bad_i_BILL
      • May 2004
      • 1.1.x

"Hey Monkeys"?

Gee that makes me want to jump right in & help.

Comment

• Silverwolf
        • Jul 2003
        • 3.6.x

Actually that is a part of vBulletin. It's the Archive:

hey guys, i'm really excited about version 3.5 so i'm going to hold out before it gets released as an official product. but i was wondering how a forum can generate this output from vB? http://forum.mamboserver.com/archive/index.php/t-49385.html its essentially a html file of a forum post. is this a default option in vB or a

I believe you have to have PHP compiled as a module to make it work though. I'll check to make sure and edit this.

Edit: Yep.
        Last edited by Silverwolf; Fri 24 Jun '05, 1:45pm.

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

You're right, I realized that while you were posting and updated my post I overlooked the ..archive.. part in his URL

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...