<<image goes here of module edit screen>>
The Blog Latest Comments module is used only on the blog page - /blogs. It is a [i]System[/] module, so it does not show up on the Module List. The Blog Latest Comments module displays a list of recent comments left on the blogs on the site. In addition to being able to move the module around the page, you can also edit its contents.
This is the title that appears at the top of the module on the page.
Number of Results
This is the number of results the module will display on the page.
These are the search terms used to find the results for the module. You can enter more than one keyword, separated by a space.
- Title Only
Checking this box restricts the search to the titles of the available items.
This limits the search results to the listed members in the text field. If you create the search using User A, only blogs that User A will show up in the Blog Latest Comment. You can enter more than one username, separated by a comma.
This narrows the search to blogs that contain the tags you’ve selected. You can either enter tags in the text box provided or select them from the list of available.
This limits the number of days the search will go back in order to find results. The count starts from the current day back.
- Last Visit
This sets the start date back to the last time the user visited.
This controls how the search results are sorted. The results can be sorted by the following categories:
- Relevance - sorts the results by the relevance of the results to the search you’ve entered
- Title - sorts of the results alphabetically by the title of the item
- Members - sorts the results alphabetically by the member that created it
- Date - started post - sorts the results by the date of the item was created and not by the latest post mase
- Date - last update - sorts the results by the last reply made to the item
- Replies - sorts the results by the most replies made to the original item
- Order - the order in which the results appear (descending and ascending)
This restricts the type of items the search result will display.
This restricts the search to the following options:
- Search in featured content only - search results will only come from the featured content section
- Search in my following only - search results will only come from the members, topics and forums the user is following
This dictates which forums the search will use to find keyword matches.
You may not delete it from this page.
<<image goes here of actual module on the page>>