There are six input options for you to choose from to tailor your required data collection method.
- Single-Line Text Box - This is a textbox that allows the user to enter a response.
- Multiple-Line Text Box - This is also a textbox (textarea), except it consists of multiple lines,
- Single-Selection Radio Buttons - This option offers the user a choice of multiple answers, allowing them to make one selection.
- Single-Selection Menu - This option also offers the user a choice of multiple answers except that it is presented as a dropdown menu. It also allows the user to make one selection.
- Multiple-Selection Menu - This option offers multiple choices to the user, allowing multiple selections to be made. This is presented as a drop down menu plus a selection box.
- Multiple-Selection Checkbox - This option also offers multiple choices to the user, allowing multiple selections to be made. This is presented as checkboxes.