To add a Help item, click Help -> Add New Help Item
. You will be presented with a screen like this:
- Varname – the variable name of the Help entry. This is used to uniquely identify an entry and can be linked to directly. You may only use a-z, A-Z, 0-9, and _.
- Parent Help Item – parent Help entry. This item will be displayed under its parent.
- Title – Help title. This is often the question it answers.
- Text – the actual text of the Help entry. You may use HTML and $variables.
- Display Order – controls when an entry is displayed within a level.
Below this, there will be a title and text box for each language. If you leave a box blank, the default text specified above will be used.