X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dribbles
    • Dec 2002

MySQL problem

Error:

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /public_html/admin/db_mysql.php on line 93

(It says an email has been dispatched to me with more info, but I am getting no email).

Line 93-96 in db_mysql.php are as follows:

$this->query_id = mysql_query($query_string,$this->link_id);
    if (!$this->query_id) {
    $this->halt("Invalid SQL: ".$query_string);
    }
    Last edited by Dribbles; Wed 21 May '03, 11:27pm.
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

What is the complete error message and what are you doing when you get it?
    Steve Machol, Founder of the OptiBoard Discussion Forums for Eyecare Professionals

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Dribbles
      • Dec 2002

This is the complete error message when I try to access the forum:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Iron Life Online Community database.
      Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

As you can see, for some reason, it doesn't list the actual error. I woke up and my email was flooded with this error message though:

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.9:

Invalid SQL: SELECT user.*,userfield.* FROM user LEFT JOIN userfield ON userfield.userid=user.userid WHERE user.userid='82'
      mysql error: Got error 127 from table handler

mysql error number: 1030

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.9:

Invalid SQL: SELECT template,title
      FROM template
      WHERE (title IN ('forumhome_birthdaybit','error_nopermission','forumhome_pmloggedin','forumhome_welcometex t','forumhome_logoutcode','forumhome_newposts','forumhome_todayposts','forumhome_logincode ','forumhome_loggedinuser','forumhome_loggedinusers','forumhome_lastpostby','forumhome_mod erator','forumhome_forumbit_level1_nopost','forumhome_forumbit_level1_post','forumhome_for umbit_level2_nopost','forumhome_forumbit_level2_post','forumhome','forumhome_unregmessage' ,'gobutton','timezone','username_loggedout','username_loggedin','phpinclude','headinclude' ,'header','footer','forumjumpbit','forumjump','nav_linkoff','nav_linkon','navbar','nav_joi ner','pagenav','pagenav_curpage','pagenav_firstlink','pagenav_lastlink','pagenav_nextlink' ,'pagenav_pagelink','pagenav_prevlink')
      AND (templatesetid=-1 OR templatesetid=1))
      OR (title = 'maxloggedin')
      OR (title = 'birthdays')
      ORDER BY templatesetid
      mysql error: Got error 127 from table handler

mysql error number: 1030

Wierd thing is that last night I upgraded to 2.3.0 successfully (it was working before I left home) ... then when I came back it wasn't working anymore. Then this morning I get so many error emails that say 2.2.9 (also on my ftp, there are files that I deleted last night. I think maybe the server reset everything or something).

Comment

• Steve Machol
        • Jul 2000

How did you upgrade? It looks like you didn't run upgrade23.php through all it's step.

It sounds like you have one or more corrupted tables. The first thing I recommend is to upload repair.php (it's in the 'extras' folder of the zip file) to your admin directory. Close your forums, then run it from your browser with this syntax:

http://www.yourdomain.com/forum/admin/repair.php?html=1&check=1

[Of course change the exact URL as appropriate for your forums.]

If everything reports 'Ok' then reopen your forums. If not, then run it again. The second time everything should report Ok (except the session table which you can ignore.)

It's possible that repair will not fix the user table. If that's the case, then run this query in phpMyAdmin:

REPAIR TABLE user;
        Steve Machol, Founder of the OptiBoard Discussion Forums for Eyecare Professionals

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Dribbles
          • Dec 2002

Hi, I ran upgrade23 when I upgraded to 2.3.0 .. tried the repaire.php last night (just tried it now again also) and I get the error message.

Did REPAIR TABLE user; right now ... gave me some messages but didn't fix the site. Ran the same query again a second time, this time only one message that said:

repair error Can't open file: 'user.MYI'. (errno: 126)

Note- I can't open or close my forum because when I try to access admin section, I get the error message as well.
          Last edited by Dribbles; Thu 22 May '03, 1:38pm.

Comment

• Steve Machol
            • Jul 2000

Fill out a support ticket at:

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...